Members of the media are invited to contact Cathy Lewis of C. S. Lewis & Company Publicists to obtain a hard copy of the press kit for No Regrets, to set up an interview with Dr. Beazley, or for other media-related matters. Cathy can be reached via email at CLewis1333@aol.com or by telephone through the offices of C. S. Lewis & Company Publicists at (845) 679-2188.
No Regrets will be available in bookstores on January 9th, 2004, its official publication day, and by pre-order through bookstores and over the Internet prior to that date.
Look for quotations, interviews, and stories about Dr. Beazley and No Regrets in the following magazines and newspapers and on the following radio and television stations:
- Magazines and Newspapers
- Time Magazine
- Real Simple Magazine
- Executive Update
- Fitness Magazine
- New Living
- Ottawa Citizen
- Star Ledger, Newark, New Jersey
- Mildred Culp, nationally syndicated columnist
- Radio and Television
- "Something You Should Know," nationally syndicated show
- "Jim Blassingame's Small Business Advocate," nationally syndicated and on the Web
- WCUB "Breakfast Club," Greenbay, Wisconsin
- KLIF, Dallas-Fort Worth
- KJFF, St. Louis
- Book Signing and Talk: Barnes & Noble at the Arboretum, Austin, Texas, February 26, 2004, 7:30 pm.
- "Letting Go of Regret: Acts of Forgiveness." Lenten Series, St. Theresa Catholic Church, Austin, Texas, March 26, 2004.
- "No Regrets: A Ten-Step Program for Living in the Present and Leaving the Past Behind," Riverbend Church, Austin, Texas, February 1, 2004.